- Do you feel like homeschooling has taken over your life?
- Do you feel like you’ve allowed homeschooling to cause a strain in your relationship with your husband?
- Do you feel more like your kid’s teacher and not enough like their mom?
- Are you feeling like it is impossible to keep up with housework, cooking, homeschooling, and more?
- Can you remember the last time you had an adult conversation?
- Can you remember your previous hobbies and interests?
- Do you feel constantly stressed by all the decisions before you?
- Do you feel confused by the choices in curriculums, philosophies, methods, and programs?
You are NOT alone!
I felt the same way many times and at many seasons along our 23 year homeschool journey. I made a lot of mistakes along the way. BUT, I also learned some valuable lessons that I’d like to share with you in our upcoming e-course:
In today’s podcast, I’m sharing about the ten steps contained within the e-course starting on April 6th. Registration is open but closes at 11:59 on April 5th. I’d love for you to listen in and let me share more details about the course and some encouragement for your homeschool journey.
AND, for you visual types (like me), I’ve included a video containing the same information.
Hope to see you THERE!