Wow, this past year has zoomed by, I can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving week already! Is it just me, or do the days seem to speed by quicker when you have kiddos in the house?
I have plenty of Turkey Day linky-goodness to share with you so let’s get things rolling…
- Check out these adorable Turkey Cookies!
photo credit: Bridget from Bake at 350
- Planning on having lots of leftover turkey to munch on after the big dinner? Check out these yummy looking recipes.
- With all the busyness of the Holiday season, we are all bound to have a few bad days here and there. Check out this article to help put it all in perspective: It Could Have Been Worse…
- Need some tips on cooking the perfect turkey? Check out this advice from The Happy Housewife for an Easy and Delicious Turkey.
- Looking for a great candy recipe to give to friends over the holidays? Check out these mouth-watering Chocolate-Caramel Truffles. I will definitely be making some of these VERY soon!
Cassandra Simpson is a homeschooling wife and mother of four children, ages 1, 8, 9, and 12. She is starting her 6th year of home educating in Indiana and uses a “Classically Eclectic” teaching approach. Cassandra is the Assistant Lead Moderator for HOTM’s forum and loves talking homeschool with anyone who will listen! Her hobbies are reading, blogging, sewing, and cooking. You can check out her family’s blog at In His Image.