Join us – online – June 8th – 11th!
Modern technology has opened up new doors of opportunity for ministry. Women who were once confined to space and time due to duties at home can now finish their tasks and sit down to a whole new mission field; one that knows no limits. It is the Internet.
How do you begin? What should your boundaries be? Must you Twitter and Facebook? If so then what are the advantages. Are these friendships that you are forming real or imagined? Do you need a blog? How can you branch out?
We have a team of ladies who are very educated in the ways of the Internet and online ministry. They can show you how to begin, maintain, branch out, and even how to deal with adversity. This conference is for anyone who is ready to make a difference via the Internet.
This conference will teach you everything you need to know about ministering online. We will cover all aspects of blogging, Facebook, Twitter, other social media, how to write captivating devotionals, building online relationships and readership, biblical principles to apply and more! Here is our line up:
- Alyssa Avant: Finding Your Passion
- Amy Bayliss: Split Decisionz: How To Give Your Blog A Facelift
- Darcy: Okay So I Have A Blog, Now What?
- Dawn Camp: Facebook – Inside and Out
- Genikwa Williams: Touching Lives Online: The Power of Social Media to Minister
- Karla Porter: Social Media and your ministry
- Kristen Schiffman: Embedding Excellence
- Leah Adams: ‘I Did It My Way’ Is Never the Best Way!!
- Leigh Gray: Spilling the Beans and the Motives Attached
- Maria Reyes- McDavis: Biblical Principles for Social Media Success: A Complete Starter’s Guide to Marketing Your Business, Ministry, or Personal Brand
- Mary Snyder: Facebook Friends, Twitter Tweets, and Blogging Buddies: The Blessings of Online Friendships
- Sarah Martin: He Knows Your Words!
- Tracy Jackson: Mommytography- Blogging Version
- The Amies: Starting From Scratch With Your Ministry – Leads to Full Q&A Session
We are offering a free starter guide to beginning your own ministry online. Everyone who purchases a ticket between now and May 29th will receive the free e-book. Get your ticket for only $12.95! Don’t let time slip away… register now!
An online audio conference uses the Internet as a conference venue. What this means to you is that you will be able to access the conference from anywhere in the world using standard browser software which we provide. This software is compatible with all computers including Macs and it is provided by us, to you, with the cost of admission. All you need is a computer, Internet connection, and speakers!
The conference will happen in real time but it will be recorded so if you can’t be there then you can still download the sessions to listen to at your convenience.