Deciding to homeschool, or redesigning your homeschool will go much smoother if you take some time to think through specific areas of your life and home.
In today’s podcast, we are discussing some first initial areas to consider before taking the plunge. You can do it! But, we want it to go smoother for you than it did for some of us who started, oh so long ago. HA! (twenty-two years ago to be exact)
If you are thinking about homeschooling, or trying to reboot your existing homeschool, I know that you are being bombarded by thoughts, doubts, and questions.
- What curriculum do I choose?
- What is necessary for my child to learn at what ages?
- What are the laws regarding homeschooling in my state?
- How do I teach my children and stay on top of all my other responsibilities?
- What programs and activities should we be involved in?
If this describes you, then this series, “So You Want to Homeschool,” is tailor made for you.
And, with an upcoming webinar in May on Designing a Homeschool that Works for You, we want to give you the resources necessary to prepare for your best homeschool year ever.
Stay tuned for other episodes on this subject that are coming out on a weekly basis.